A weekend getaway affords people the time to sit back and reflect upon what they'll say to the tollbooth operator on the way home. Let your mind wander with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $139 for a one-night romance package for two (up to a $309 total value)
- $159 for a one-night romance package for two and a $50 dining credit at Jimmy's Charhouse (up to a $359 total value)
Both options include the following:
- One-night stay in a jacuzzi or executive king suite (up to a $229 value)
- Chocolates and bottle of champagne upon arrival (a $30 value)
- Complimentary hot-breakfast buffet for two
- Early check-in at noon and late check-out at 2 p.m. (a $50 value)
For those who choose the romance package with a dining credit, Jimmy's Charhouse features steak and filet mignon dishes that start at $12.95, wood-roasted chicken at $12.95, and charbroiled steak burgers that start at $7.95. See the full menu here.
Mornings at the Comfort Suites in Elgin begin with an extra-bountiful complimentary breakfast buffet of hot eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, and waffles. It's fuel for exploring the charm and attractions of northwest Chicagoland. About 5 miles away, the Fox River courses through downtown Elgin, the historic heart of the suburban town. Along Chicago Street and Grove Avenue, guests can browse specialty boutiques and quaint cafés. The Grand Victoria Casino, a riverboat anchored on the Fox River, adds suspense to the serene milieu by offering slot machines and betting on turtles' underwater breathing contests, and knights joust at Medieval Times in Schaumburg, a half-hour drive away.
84% of 83 customers recommend
“The best thing about Comfort Suites Elgin it was clean and the staff was very pleasant.”
“Location was great for your needs”
“Very nice and clean place, friendly staff, great breakfast”