Before central air conditioning, people could stay cool in the summer only by sitting in front of a fan or befriending a shark who wears sunglasses. Chill out with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for an air-conditioning tune-up (a $149 value) $69 for an air-conditioning tune-up with up to 1 pound of Puron or similar refrigerant (a $198 value)
- Inspection and cleaning of exterior and interior (if accessible) cooling coil
- Inspection and flushing of condensate drains
- Blower, fan motor, and compressor test
- Voltage and amperage draw monitoring
- Lubrication of all bearings and moving parts
- Refrigerant-level check
- Safety-control, wiring, thermostat, relay, capacitor, and contractor check
- Inspection of air filter
Boasting a far-reaching web of more than 50 contractors, Comfort24-7 launches teams of technicians on service jobs for heating and cooling systems in households throughout Chicagoland, northwest Indiana, and southwest Michigan. Their NATE–certified, factory-authorized technicians must undergo rigorous technical and customer-service training while proving they can name the official birds of at least 25 states. Technicians service systems from all major brands and install new Carrier and Bryant systems while addressing homeowner concerns and ensuring their worksites are left spotless. Committed to preserving the environment, the company also recycles old equipment and materials and installs equipment with non-ozone-depleting Puron refrigerant.