After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- Registration for One for Comics for a Cure: Superhero 5K and Fun Run on 5/6/17
- Registration for Two for Comics for a Cure: Superhero 5K and Fun Run on 5/6/17
All participants receive a T-shirt and bib.
Comics for a Cure: Superhero 5K and Fun Run
Few things are as fun for comic-book fans as dressing up as their favorite superhero—but add on a 5K fun run and free comic books, and you have a day to remember. At Comics for a Cure, Superman, Batman, and all the X-Men will likely show up to race through lovely Falconbridge. Read on for sights you'll probably see:
- Babies and dogs running: This race is friendly for Fido and strollers alike.
- Comic-book authors and artists: They'll autograph free comic books at the after-party.
- Free food and drinks: Vendors serve food and beverages—of both the adult and kid variety—to help superheroes recharge after the run.