Before the invention of the remote control, people had to stand up from the couch, walk all the way across the room, and slip Grandpa a $10 bill just to tell a different story. Upgrade your anecdotes with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$119 for a wall mount and mounting of a TV up to 55 inches (a $348.98 value)
- Preinstallation site survey and unpacking of TV
- TV mounting and hookup of DVD, satellite or cable box, game console, and DVR
- Wires concealed inside the wall
- Basic remote-control programming, cleanup, and customer orientation<p>
$49 for tabletop TV installation (a $99 value)
- Unpacking of TV and setup on a stand or tabletop
- Hookup of DVD, satellite or cable box, game console, and DVR
- Basic remote-control programming and customer orientation<p>
$69 for basic home-theater setup (a $139 value) * Preinstallation site survey and unpacking of home theater system * Hookup of speakers and up to three video components * Neatly dress all exposed cables and cleanup work area * Basic remote-control programming and customer orientation<p>
If a tree falls on the projection screen of your home theater and no one is in the room to hear it, will it make a sound? According to the AV experts at Coming Attractions, the answer would be something like, “Absolutely, and the noise will emit through whichever speakers are on the same side of the screen it fell on.” These precision acoustics add a realistic element to the company’s custom home-entertainment systems, which have modernized homes, churches, and businesses for more than 25 years. The menu of services covers everything from simple TV wall mountings—with or without complete-cable concealment—to the creation of complete home-theater systems with tiered seating, subwoofers, and a single remote that can control system components as well as the neighbor’s garage door. Additionally, CCTV installations enable home or business owners to protect their property from intruders or shoplifters.