Studies show that a high percentage of Americans consider themselves overweight, and an even higher percentage believe they are being chased by Frankenstein's monster. Alter self-perceptions with today's Groupon to Commonwealth Facial Plastic Surgery in Midlothian. Choose between two options:
- For $129, you get a Botox/Dysport treatment package (up to a $300 total value). The package includes:
- Consultation with Dr. Matthew Bridges (a $100 value)
- 15 units of Botox (a $180 value) or 50 units of Dysport (a $200 value)
- For $129, you get a custom facial package (a $325 total value). The package includes:
- Skin-analysis consultation (a $50 value)
- Custom facial peel (a $125 value)
- Microdermabrasion (a $150 value)
Double-board-certified reconstructive surgeon Dr. Matthew Bridges and the highly-trained aesthetician at Commonwealth Facial Plastic Surgery fade fine lines and wrinkles with a slew of cosmetic treatments. Dr. Bridges carefully consults with each client before injecting faces with 15 units of Botox or 50 units of Dysport, depending on their preferences and a numerological reading of fall network-television schedules. After binding to nerve endings, the active protein in either solution weakens muscles around injected areas, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles caused by muscle contractions. While results may take several days to appear, newly smoothed faces may be mistaken for bowling balls for roughly three months after treatment.
Alternatively, a custom facial peel and microdermabrasion treatment scuff away dry, dead skin to let younger, smoother epidermises shine through. After a detailed skin analysis helps the aesthetician design a customized facial peel, a microdermabrasion further exfoliates faces and whispers commands for dead cells to leave town.
14051 St. Francis Blvd.
Midlothian, Virginia 23114