Certified technicians perform an oil change in order to ensure smooth driving and proper lubrication of the engine and its moving parts
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Oil change package includes 27-point inspection and tire rotation
- Valid for up to 5 quarts of motor oil
- Oil change includes:
- Replacing the oil filter
- Checking the air filter
- Inspecting and topping off all fluids under the hood
- Checking engine for holes
- Checking belts and hoses
- Inspecting tire pressure
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Community Car Care
Twenty-four months or 25,000 miles: that's how long the certified technicians at Community Car Care guarantee their work. For more than 25 years, these car-care pros have been maintaining vehicles with expert services that range from car repairs and tune-ups to tire servicing and sales of brands such as Michelin, BF Goodrich, and Dunlop. Community Car Care is also a certified state emissions and inspection station, and they can apply their expertise to service and monitor fleets.