- Choose from any Zumba, Yoga, Boot Camp, BodyPump, or cycling class for your seven drop-in classes
- Zumba, a combination of Latin dance and aerobics, helps tighten abs and burn calories while integrating diverse dance moves
- Numerous yoga options for all skill levels, including Power Vinyasa Flow yoga and Hatha Flow yoga
- Boot Camp combines cardio and strength training by incorporating power intervals of weights, plyometrics, and balance
- BodyPump class increases muscle strength and endurance by using barbells while sweating to music
- Cycling class simulates an outdoor ride by working through a series of drills utilizing flat roads, hills climbs, sprints, and races
- Community-focused, casual exercise environment
- Check the class schedule for more details
New clients only.
- After a friend's recommendation, I decided to hit up Community Fitness for a Zumba class. I have never taken Zumba before - actually never taken an organized class before - so I am definitely a newbie… I felt like I was getting a great workout, and even though I was stumbling in places and messing up the steps, it didn't matter. It was totally fun, and you could definitely tell his attitude was all about fun. – Emily D., Ravenna location
- I love Community Fitness. The classes are ALL so fun, that you almost forget you're exercising. They have an excellent range of class times to fit anyone's schedule. Try back-to-back classes one day- you'll love it. – Ophelia W., Roosevelt location
For nearly ten years, Community Fitness—voted Best Fitness Club in Seattle magazine's 2014 Readers' Choice Poll—has been motivated by the vision of people striving toward goals together while having fun enjoying music and movement. Lifelong dancers teach barre classes, pharmacists-cum-personal-trainers guide yoga sessions, and CrossFit–trained mothers of three lead BodyPump workouts.
Community Fitness' approach is balanced across three different studios, each with its own focus and to-the-point name, that combine to offer more than 100 classes per week. The Play studio offers movement and dance classes, the Power studio revolves around strength training, and the Flow studio takes a mind-body approach with gentler exercises such as yoga. Each studio creates a bright space equipped with sprung floors and high-tech light and sound.