The most coveted level of vision is 20/20, which means you can correctly identify 20 out of 20 swear words on the optometrist’s eye chart. Focus on what matters with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a prescription eyewear package (a $199 value)
- Eye exam (a $49 value)
- $150 toward a complete pair of prescription eyeglasses or prescription sunglasses
- $55 for a contact lens package (a $146 value)
- Contact lens exam, fitting, pair of trial lenses, and follow-up visit if needed (an $89 value)
- Three-month supply of Acuvue disposable contact lenses for both eyes (a $57 value)
Basic scratch-resistant plastic lenses start at $75. Frames start at $79 and include brands such as Calvin Klein ($149) and Vanni ($199).
Licensed optician Alex Musayev and his team help patrons find the right pair from Community Optical’s large selection of brand-name frames and contact lenses. After an eye exam, customers browse more than 500 types of frames, or enough to outfit 31 spiders. The swift team can fill most prescriptions the next day.