Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a three-course dinner for two (up to $74 total value)
- $75 for a three-course dinner for two plus a Christmas tree (up to $130 total value)
Each three-course dinner includes:
- Choice of one of three signature appetizers to share
- Choice of one of three signature entrees per person
- Any side dish to share
- Any dessert to share
- One bottle of wine (up to $32 value)
- See the menu
Christmas trees will only be available Thursdays and Fridays from 4-8pm, Saturdays and Sundays from noon-8pm.
Historically speaking, it's been the natural beauty of Lake Como and its bucolic Midwestern surroundings that have attracted crowds to Como Park. But as of recently, there's a new draw: Cajun food. Since opening in Lakeside Pavilion over the summer of 2015, Como Dockside has provided diners with thoughtful, well-executed versions of New Orleans favorites, such as house-made andouille paired with greens and white-cheddar grits or catfish po' boys layered with pickles, tomato, and remoulade. Mpls.St.Paul Magazine called the gumbo "gorgeous," as its deep, thick roux matches the "dark elegance" of the dining room.