Aestheticians use a diamond-tip microdermabrasion wand to deeply exfoliate skin and help stimulate collagen production
About This Deal
- What’s included: Microdermabrasion treatment
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- View Gentle Aesthetics MedSpa’s other offers:
Need To Know
About Gentle Aesthetics MedSpa
Beauty and technology go hand in hand at Gentle Aesthetics MedSpa, where the team uses a combination of laser power and the latest skincare treatments to fight signs of age. A staff of aestheticians and laser techs are joined by licensed nurse practitioners, who eliminate fine lines and wrinkles with Botox, Juvéderm, and other dermal fillers. They harness laser technology from top brands such as Candela and VelaShape to fight cellulite, remove unwanted hair, and erase no-longer-wanted tattoos. Gentle Aesthetics also offers a menu of high-tech skincare treatments, including IPL photofacials, deeply exfoliating microdermabrasion treatments, and SkinMedica peels. Gentle Aesthetics is now offering, Dual CoolSculpting, the same non invasive, fat freezing results with CoolSculpting technology in half the time. Just 35 minutes treatment for two areas.