Backed up by SkinMedica products, facials tackle such issues as oily and acne-prone skin, aging and sun damage, or dehydrated sensitive skin
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $46 for one SkinMedica facial ($130 value)
- $81 for two SkinMedica facials ($260 value)
Complete Aesthetics offers three clinical facials supplemented by SkinMedica products, which were developed by a leading dermatologist.
- The Complexion facial deeply cleanses, calms, and restores irritated and blemish-prone skin. It includes gentle exfoliation and steam to remove trapped impurities, a facial massage to balance excess sebum production, and a purifying mask that soothes inflamed skin.
- The Essentials facial hydrates, nourishes, and invigorates dry, aging, and sun-damaged skin. It includes a TNS hydrating mask to address the essential needs of dry, mature skin. The Tissue Nutrient Solution (TNS) promotes intensive hydration and infuses the skin with growth factors, proteins, and antioxidants.
- The Calming Rejuvenation facial provides gentle hydration for sensitive skin types. It includes a calming mask that incorporates green tea and chamomile to restore moisture balance and soothe irritated skin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Complete Aesthetics
For the Physician, Nurses and licensed aestheticians and technicians at Complete Aesthetics, lasers aren't a symbol of futuristic wonder; they're an everyday part of their treatment toolbox. Clients can benefit from numerous Medical Aesthetic services ranging from industry gold standard laser hair removal, photofacials, body sculpting, medical grade peels, injectables and more. Each treatment is powered by lasers from trusted brands, including Candela, VelaShape, and Zerona.