Oxygen powered cleaning, includes sanitizing, locally owned and operated since 1996
About This Deal
- Please check to confirm your zip code is served prior to purchasing
- Service radius: Valid only within Bellevue, Bothell, Edmonds, Everett, Issaquah, Kenmore, Kirkland, Lake Forest Park, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Marysville, Mercer Island, Mill Creek, Mountlake Terrace, Mukilteo, Redmond, Sammamish, Shoreline, Snohomish, Central Seattle, North Seattle or Woodinville and Zip codes 98004, 98005, 98006, 98007, 98008, 98011, 98012, 98020, 98021, 98026, 98027, 98028, 98029, 98033, 98034, 98036, 98037, 98039, 98040, 98043,98052, 98053, 98072, 98073, 98074, 98075, 98077, 98082, 98087, 98101,98121, 98133, 98155, 98177, 98201, 98203, 98204, 98205, 98208, 98258,98270, 98275, 98290, 98296 .98125, 98115, 98105, 98103, 98107, 98117,98199, 98119, 98109, 98102, 98112
- Stairs and area rugs may not be substituted for rooms
- Additional fee for heavy soiling, excessive stains, pet odor/stains, and spaces on the 4th floor or higher
- Green cleaning products
- Specialists in serving high rise buildings
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 10 minutes per room.
- Most carpets will dry within 1 to 2 hours.
- Environmentally friendly, electric cleaning process produces zero carbon emissions
- Hybrid vehicles producing 1/4 of the greenhouse gases
- No contaminated waste water goes down the drain and into Puget Sound
- Safe, biodegradable cleaning products
About Complete Carpet Care
A lot of carpet-cleaning businesses offer some sort of guarantee, but Complete Carpet Care offers no fewer than five. Beyond the basic 100% guarantee for service, the company stands behind its 5-step oxygen powered carpet-cleaning process and vows to refund the customer’s money if it fails to live up to the hype. When it comes to spots, any marks or traffic lanes removed by the techs are guaranteed to stay gone, and those who opt to add Complete Carpet Care’s Teflon protector can rest assured that the protector is guaranteed to repel new permanent stains for a year. And, once carpets have been thoroughly degunked, they’re protected from accidental spills for seven days postcleaning––within a week of service, the techs will return to retouch their work free of charge and with no questions asked, no matter how many red-wine-soaked piñatas happen to be lying around.