Oxygen powered cleaning, includes sanitizing and deodorizing, locally owned and operated since 1996
About This Deal
- Oxygen powered cleaning
- Valid only in the following zip codes
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Silk, sisal, viscose rugs are excluded from this promotion
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- Environmentally friendly, electric cleaning process produces zero carbon emissions, Hybrid vehicles producing 1/4 of the greenhouse gases, No contaminated wastewater goes down the drain and into Puget Sound, Safe biodegradable cleaning products
- Additional fee for heavy soiling, excessive stains, pet odor/stains, and spaces on the 4th floor or higher.
- Benefits of our Commercial Carpet cleaning Nothing cleans up commercial carpet more beautifully Carpets dry in less than 2 hours No harsh chemicals used, our process uses 99% biodegradable cleaners Environmentally friendly as we use only about 4 gallons of water to clean 1000 sq. ft. of carpet (vs. 100 gallons per 1000 sq. ft. for steam cleaning) Secure, as there are no hoses to run so doors can stay locked after hours. Unlike “steam cleaning” no reappearing spots and stains or traffic lanes Super quiet so clients and staff are undisturbed if done during business hours Process recommended by the largest carpet manufacturers
- Available for commercial carpet cleaning on evenings and weekends
Need To Know
About Complete Carpet Care
A lot of carpet-cleaning businesses offer some sort of guarantee, but Complete Carpet Care offers no fewer than five. Beyond the basic 100% guarantee for service, the company stands behind its 5-step oxygen powered carpet-cleaning process and vows to refund the customer’s money if it fails to live up to the hype. When it comes to spots, any marks or traffic lanes removed by the techs are guaranteed to stay gone, and those who opt to add Complete Carpet Care’s Teflon protector can rest assured that the protector is guaranteed to repel new permanent stains for a year. And, once carpets have been thoroughly degunked, they’re protected from accidental spills for seven days postcleaning––within a week of service, the techs will return to retouch their work free of charge and with no questions asked, no matter how many red-wine-soaked piñatas happen to be lying around.