Cryotherapy sessions help reduce inflammation and pain, speed up metabolism, boost the immune system, and revitalize the skin
About This Deal
Average length of session: 2–3 minutes
Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
Benefits of cryo facial: aims to restore firmness and radiance, reduce hyperpigmentation, rejuvenate fatigued skin, improve skin texture and tone, and soothe inflammation, as well as treat conditions such as eczema
Need To Know
About Complete CryoSpa
Complete CryoSpa lives up to its name with a full menu of cryotherapy services, not to mention complementary wellness treatments.
For an all-inclusive experience, customers can try a little bit of everything:
- Whole-body cryotherapy: A few-minute dip inside a cryochamber helps reduce inflammation, relieve aches and pains, and boost energy levels.
- Cryofacials: Cryotherapy for complexions can reduce the appearance of pores and tighten skin.
- Cryotherapy spot treatments: Targeted cold therapy addresses specific complaints concerning overworked or injured muscles.
- NORMATEC Compression Therapy: Sleeves squeeze the arms, legs, or hips, massaging muscles and promoting healthy circulation.
- BOA Max 2 Compression Therapy: A lower-body suit uses compressed air to aid in muscle recovery and slim the legs and hips.
- Celluma LED Light Therapy: A panel of LED lights treats skin concerns ranging from acne to signs of aging, including collagen loss and sun damage.