An experienced beautician purifies the face of imperfections, toxins, and dead cells for a clean and bright look
About This Deal
- Benefits of CryoFacial:
- Vasoconstriction causes pore size to decrease
- Boosts collagen production
- Tightens the skin and reduces wrinkles
- Reduces toxins, puffiness, and inflammation
Need To Know
About Complete CryoSpa
Complete CryoSpa lives up to its name with a full menu of cryotherapy services, not to mention complementary wellness treatments.
For an all-inclusive experience, customers can try a little bit of everything:
- Whole-body cryotherapy: A few-minute dip inside a cryochamber helps reduce inflammation, relieve aches and pains, and boost energy levels.
- Cryofacials: Cryotherapy for complexions can reduce the appearance of pores and tighten skin.
- Cryotherapy spot treatments: Targeted cold therapy addresses specific complaints concerning overworked or injured muscles.
- NORMATEC Compression Therapy: Sleeves squeeze the arms, legs, or hips, massaging muscles and promoting healthy circulation.
- BOA Max 2 Compression Therapy: A lower-body suit uses compressed air to aid in muscle recovery and slim the legs and hips.
- Celluma LED Light Therapy: A panel of LED lights treats skin concerns ranging from acne to signs of aging, including collagen loss and sun damage.