- $69 for one gutter cleaning for a home up to 2,000 sq. ft. ($199 value)
Technicians clean the tops and downspouts of gutters, removing all organic debris.
- Tech will clean gutters for larger homes with an additional fee: $25 for homes up to 3,000 sq. ft., and $50 for homes up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Shingle soot that remains will not be cleaned and does not affect the flow of gutters
- Additional fee applies for roof cleaning, walk-out basements, three-story homes, detached garages, and roofs made of slate, cedar, or metal.
- Screened or covered gutters will not be removed.
- Not valid for flushing or washing gutters; service can be performed for an additional fee by contacting provider
Complete Home Services
Complete Home Services keeps homes looking clean year-round with a variety of services. The team can pressure-wash home exteriors, clean vinyl siding, and remove dirt, dust, mold, and algae from homes to extend their lives and increase their market value.
80% of 233 customers recommend
“They showed up on time as scheduled and did a great job”
“They were super quick to call back when I left them a message after hours. And the customer service agent let me know that the workers would be in and out in about 30...”
“They were super quick to call back when I left them a message after hours. And the customer service agent let me know that the workers would be in and out in about 30 minutes max. Services have not been rendered yet but outlook is good.”