- $75 for one gutter cleaning for a home up to 2,500 sq. ft. ($199 value)
Technicians clean the tops and downspouts of gutters, removing all organic debris.
- Shingle soot that remains will not be cleaned and does not affect the flow of gutters.
- Tech will clean gutters for larger homes for an additional fee: $25 for homes from 2,501 to 3,500 sq. ft., and $50 for homes from 3,501 to 5,000 sq. ft.
- Additional fee applies for roof cleaning, walk-out basements, three-story homes, detached garages, and roofs made of slate, cedar, or metal.
- Screened or covered gutters will not be removed.
- Not valid for flushing or washing gutters; service can be performed for an additional fee by contacting provider
Complete Home Services
Complete Home Services keeps homes looking clean year-round with a variety of services. The team can pressure-wash home exteriors, clean vinyl siding, and remove dirt, dust, mold, and algae from homes to extend their lives and increase their market value.