- $25 toward gourmet olive oils, vinegars, and more from Con’ Olio Oils & Vinegars
- Fresh, complex flavors
- Huge selection on tap from the Mediterranean, Chile, Australia, and more
- Healthiest of oils
- Tart, sweet, or sultry vinegars
- Also choose from pasta, sauces, jams, and spices, bath and body products, and accessories
- Tasting bar
- Specially designed stainless-steel fustis
- Art-adorned walls
- Knowledgeable staff
- Good at the Great Hills Shopping Center location
Seven Yelpers give Con’ Olio a perfect five-star rating: > * Who knew you could sample and buy such a wonderful variety of olive oils and vinegars?!? [sic] Taste them all. You won’t regret it. – Johnny R. > * …as someone who likes to cook and enjoys good food, this experience only enhanced my knowledge and enjoyment. It’s a win-win situation – the olive oils taste great, and they’re good for you! – Noel L.
Con' Olio Oils & Vinegars
Before lining the shelves of Con' Olio Oils & Vinegars, the shop's more then 50 olive oils and vinegars undergo careful taste-testing by owners Jeff and Tabatha Conarko. The husband-and-wife team import their stock from artisans and small-batch producers from around the world, including California, Chile, Greece, and Italy. Ensuring their patrons take home the perfect olive oil or vinegar for their pasta sauces or salad dressings, the Conarkos boast a sip-then-buy policy. They allow customers to sample any of the products directly from the taps of their stainless steel Fusti containers or right from the plump, greasy udders of an olive.