What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $18 for a 60-minute introductory group surfing lesson for one ($37.50 value)
- $36 for a 60-minute introductory group surfing lesson for two ($75 value)
- $20 for an all-day surfboard and wetsuit rental for one ($40 value)
- $40 for an all-day surfboard and wetsuit rental for two ($80 value)
- $15 for an all-day bike rental for one ($30 value)
- $30 for an all-day bike rental for two ($60 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CONCEPT Surf Shop
CONCEPT Surf Shop owner Brent Stephens is more than just a businessman—he's a surfer himself. He opened CONCEPT to help surfers of all levels enjoy the sport, through both rentals and sales of top-of-the-line equipment. The shop has a direct connection with manufacturers, so clients can custom-design boards to their own specific dimensions, and demo boards allow customers to try out their favorite model before they buy. CONCEPT has a prime location just two blocks from Moonlight Beach, where the shop's instructors help novice surfers learn the ropes.