All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 15, 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013
Reviewed March 23, 2013
What You'll Get
Fashion magazines are like ice-cream cones: they’re colorful, seasonal, and thrilling to consume in the dentist’s waiting room. Sustain an appetite for style with today’s Groupon to Condé Nast Beauty and Fashion Magazines. Choose from the following options:
- For $5, you get a 10-issue subscription to Details (a $10 value).
- For $6, you get an annual subscription to Lucky (a $7.50 value).
- For $8, you get an annual subscription to Vogue (a $15 value).
- For $8, you get an annual subscription to Bon Appétit (a $12 value).
- For $10, you get an annual subscription to Self (a $13 value).
- For $10, you get an annual subscription to Wired (a $19.99 value).
- For $10, you get an annual subscription to Allure (a $19.99 value).
- For $10, you get an annual subscription to Glamour (a $19.99 value).<p>
Provocative, style-savvy content bursts from the bindings of Condé Nast’s popular publications, all rich with thought-provoking subjects and articles. Discerning fashionistas get schooled in the art of affordable wardrobe transformation by the glossy leaflets of Lucky, which also invites readers to study the physics behind body-slimming dresses and imitate expertly curated street style. Guys can thumb through the pages of Details to read up on emerging trends, such as new artisanal vodkas or the best cufflinks to keep hands from falling off. Those looking to prepare their figures for swimsuit season can take tips from the bikini-body workout in Self or can discover the 20 superfoods for weight loss. To prepare for a career as a paparazzi decoy, glean ideas from the best-dressed celebrities in Vogue. With brain-building Wired articles in hand, techies can spend a year solving philosophical riddles, such as the physics of a football punt or which media players best suit their lifestyles.
Condé Nast sometimes offers other promotions for multiple-year subscriptions and bundles, but this Groupon is still the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 26, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Not valid in Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.