Company with over 16 years of experience provides professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services, with eco-friendly products
About This Deal
- Service radius: within 25 miles of zip code 92010 and 91911
- Do they move furniture?: yes
- Steam cleaning
- Eco-friendly products: yes
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
Need To Know
About Conder Carpet Cleaning
Founded by San Diego natives, Conder Carpet Cleaning’s chief pride is in keeping the city clean, a task accomplished not only by purging dirt from carpets but by solely using Green Seal–certified cleaning products. Carpet cleaning is the bread and butter of the business, but technicians can also readily cleanse upholstery, tile, and magic carpets with their soaps and machines.