Paintball is a lot like chess in that both require complex strategizing and both are almost impossible to win against autonomous robots. Rise above our android brothers with today’s Groupon to Conder’s Paintball in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Choose from the following options:
- For $26, you get a two-person paintball outing (a $52 total value) that includes:
- Admission, semi-automatic paintball gun, goggles, a packer, and unlimited air for two (a $20 value/person)
- 500 paintballs to share (a $12 value)<p>
- For $51, you get a four-person paintball outing (a $104 total value) that includes:
- Admission, semi-automatic paintball gun, goggles, a packer, and unlimited air for four (a $20 value/person)
- 1,000 paintballs to share (a $24 value)<p>
- For $76, you get a six-person paintball outing (a $156 total value) that includes:
- Admission, semi-automatic paintball gun, goggles, a packer, and unlimited air for six (a $20 value/person)
- 1,500 paintballs to share (a $36 value)<p>
Aided by high-tech gaming equipment, Conder’s Paintball’s sharpshooters wage multichromatic warfare across 80 acres of paint-splattered playing fields. After donning protective gear and splitting up a shared stockpile of ammunition, players invade strategic nooks dotted across emerald alleyways of Kentucky wilderness. Sweep through an urban cityscape, replete with 50 buildings, dodge incoming salvos behind the indoor arena’s ultimate air bunkers, or decamp into the cozy confines of a friendly tree trunk. Conder’s Paintball’s seasoned staff adheres to rigorous safety standards, with referees on hand to answer questions, ensure fair play, and settle disputes over the legality of tie-dye camouflage.
Though not included in today’s Groupon, Conder’s Paintball fills postmatch bellies with grilled delectables in the pro shop. Between bites, players peruse shelves stocked with the industry’s newest gadgetry, stocking up on extra ammo ($12–$16/500 rounds), replacement parts, and hand grenades filled with semigloss paint.
The paintball player stops to think, his marker poised for battle. He planned his strategy perfectly, but he hadn't counted on the leaves. Crunching beneath his feet, they threatened to betray him at any moment. If he could just make it to the fort, he would be safe enough to come up with a new plan. At 50 yards away, there’s no sign of the enemy. At 25 yards, he’s still good. But at 5 yards, a nearby tree rustles. Mere steps away from the fort, he hears a twig break—a shout erupts, and a swarm of paintballs fills the air.
Spread across 80 acres, Conder's Paintball's fields set the stage for just such scenario games, tournaments, and parties that put players right into the action. At the facility’s urban-city field, nearby trees cast shadows over 50 buildings where players hide behind walls and prepare to attack. Two woods-ball fields take games deep into the forest, whereas an indoor arena blankets its dirt floor with inflated triangles and cylinders. Before these games, players can stop by the heated pro shop and gear up for battle with camouflaged clothing, goggles, and paintball markers or reenergize with burgers, hot dogs, and sports drinks.
813 Hawkins Dr.
Elizabethtown, Kentucky 42701