Choose from Four Options
$19 for one four-hour unlimited-ride wristband (up to $32 value)
$29 for one ride package (up to $60 value)
- One four-hour unlimited-ride wristband (up to $32 value)
- One ride on the Cyclone Roller Coaster (up to $9 value)
- One ride on the Coney Island Raceway ($10 value)
- One game card pre-loaded with nine credits ($9 value)<p>
$36 for two four-hour unlimited-ride wristbands (up to $64 value)
$55 for two ride packages (up to $120 value)
- Two four-hour unlimited-ride wristbands (up to $32 value each)
- Two rides on the Cyclone Roller Coaster (up to $9 value each)
- Two rides on the Coney Island Raceway ($10 value each)
- Two game cards pre-loaded with nine credits each ($9 value each)<p>
Wristbands grant four hours of unlimited rides on 22 Luna Park attractions.
Luna Park in Coney Island
The successor to Coney Island’s iconic amusement parks of the 20th century, Luna Park delights families with games, entertainment, and attractions ranging from classic spinning teacups to WindstarZ, a hang-gliding simulator. As youngsters acclimate to adrenaline on low-fi rides like the Seaside Swing, a giant swing with back-to-back bench seats that swings visitors of all ages high into the air, bigger kids and stilt-wearing toddlers dive into such exciting diversions as the Wild River, a log flume that culminates in a sopping, 40-foot plunge. Luna Park packs even bigger thrills into roller coasters such as the Steeplechase, which accelerates from zero to 40 miles per hour in less than two seconds, and the Soarin’ Eagle, which glides above crowds on the paths below.
For those looking for an even bigger thrill, the park has a line of Extreme Thrill attractions. The historic Coney Island Cyclone, first opened in 1927, keeps thrill-seekers screaming for its 12 drops, including an 85-foot drop at 60 miles per hour. The recently-unveiled 125-foot tall Thunderbolt roller coaster sends riders careening up to 55 miles per hour and over 115 feet in the air. Throughout the day, games such as Whac-a-Mole and Whopper Water allow players to compete against each other for prizes.