Clinician injects patient’s own blood cells so as to promote collagen regeneration for hair growth
About This Deal
Platelet-rich plasma injections: Technicians draw a small sample of blood and spin it in a centrifuge to separate out fibrin and platelets, which are injected into balding areas to help foster collagen production and encourage new hair growth.
- Candidates eligible for the procedure:
- Are in the early stages of hair loss
- Have androgenic alopecia or small or isolated areas of hair loss
- Have thinning hair in areas where follicles are functioning
- Have hair thinning along the top of the head or widening of the part
- Have disease or blood disorders that could interfere with injections
- Have dermatological disease or chronic skin infections
- Have areas of hair loss where follicles are no longer functioning
- Have areas that have experienced hair loss for over 7 years
About ConfiDerm Medical Spa
Alison, the founder, and lead esthetician at ConfiDerm Medical Spa is focused on providing services designed to improve her clients' looks and well-being. She knows that skincare can make her patients feel not only beautiful, but also as confident as possible. ConfiDerm Medical Spa offers services such as microneedling, chemical peels, permanent makeup, hair restoration, and more.