An experienced chiropractor performs a thorough exam to diagnose spinal misalignments before providing customized treatment and massage
What You'll Get
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Ernie Sellers, MT124646
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Multiple visits required to ensure X-Rays are properly examined before giving an adjustment. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with insurance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Connected Health Center
Connected Health is a place where knowledge and experience meet state-of-the-art technology. Their skilled chiropractors and healthcare professionals offer an array of services that all aim to make their patients feel good and healthy. From chiropractic adjustments and decompression therapy to regenerative medicine and a concierge medical program, Connected Health is up to the task.