All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $29 for an LCD screen replacement for an iPhone 3G or 3GS ($65 value)
- $39 for an LCD screen replacement for an iPhone 4 or 4s ($100 value)
- $55 for an LCD screen replacement for an iPhone 5, 5s, or 5c ($140 value)
- $149 for an LCD screen replacement for an iPhone 6 ($369 value)
- $69 for an LCD or touchscreen replacement for an iPad 2, 3, or 4 ($175 value)
- $85 for an LCD or touchscreen replacement for an iPad mini 1, 2, or 3 ($229 value)
- $45 for $99 toward any smartphone or tablet repair
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Return shipping included. View the full terms. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Consumer Priority Service
With a warranty from Consumer Priority Service, customers can safeguard their high-end devices with an extended service plan. These plans cover myriad equipment, from laptops and TVs to nanny cams, leaf blowers, and even massage chairs. The company's representatives help customers select the plan that works best for them, whether that means scratch-and-dent coverage for an appliance or a mobile device warranty plan to protect you when you accidentally bake your cell phone into a casserole. Should something happen to your stuff, Consumer Priority Service works quickly to resolve claims using a simple five-step process.