All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 24, 2018
· Reviewed November 28, 2017
· Reviewed October 2, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Nine Options
- $69 for iPad 2, 3, or 4 touchscreen digitizer or LCD replacement ($175 value)
- $85 for iPad Mini 1, 2, or 3 touchscreen digitizer or LCD replacement ($229 value)
- $89 for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 screen repair ($129.99 value)
- $89 for Asus Nexus 7 (2013) screen repair ($129.99 value)
- $110 for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 screen repair ($159.99 value)
- $115 for Asus Nexus 7 screen repair ($179.99 value)
- $229 for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 screen repair ($349.99 value)
- $255 for Microsoft Surface Pro 2 screen repair ($379.99 value)
- $45 for $99 toward any mobile phone or tablet repair
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Return shipping included. See full terms and conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Consumer Priority Service
With a warranty from Consumer Priority Service, customers can safeguard their high-end devices with an extended service plan. These plans cover myriad equipment, from laptops and TVs to nanny cams, leaf blowers, and even massage chairs. The company's representatives help customers select the plan that works best for them, whether that means scratch-and-dent coverage for an appliance or a mobile device warranty plan to protect you when you accidentally bake your cell phone into a casserole. Should something happen to your stuff, Consumer Priority Service works quickly to resolve claims using a simple five-step process.