All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Mobile-Device Accidental Warranty Plan by CPS, $3.99 per Month, Pay First Month, Get Month 2 and 3 Free ($49.99 Value)
- Covers accidental drops under 6 feet; liquid spills; cracked LCD displays; non-functional touch screens; battery, camera, and button issues; and USB port damage
- Covers new devices purchased within the past 90 days or used devices currently under coverage through a carrier
- 100% comprehensive parts and labor coverage; repairs performed and guaranteed by manufacturer-authorized technicians
- Cancel any time for a pro-rated refund; no contracts or long term obligations
- $75 deductible
- Return shipping (insurance and signature required) included
- Continued coverage is $3.99 a month after 3 month promotional value ends.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Warranty plan will automatically renew after the first 3 months with a $3.99 monthly charge. Customer may cancel anytime. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Consumer Priority Service
With a warranty from Consumer Priority Service, customers can safeguard their high-end devices with an extended service plan. These plans cover myriad equipment, from laptops and TVs to nanny cams, leaf blowers, and even massage chairs. The company's representatives help customers select the plan that works best for them, whether that means scratch-and-dent coverage for an appliance or a mobile device warranty plan to protect you when you accidentally bake your cell phone into a casserole. Should something happen to your stuff, Consumer Priority Service works quickly to resolve claims using a simple five-step process.