People often frame pictures of their favorite things, such as their children or neighborhood children who get better grades. Showcase what matters with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a one-session photography package (a $770 total value)
- One studio session (a $150 value each)
- Two 5”x7” prints (a $35 value each)
- One framed 11”x14” print (a $300 value)
- One DVD slide show set to music (a $250 value)<p>
$69 for a three-session photography package (a $1,105 value)
- Three studio sessions (a $450 total value)
- Two 5”x7” prints from each session (a $210 total value)
- One 8”x10” print from each session (a $195 total value)
- One DVD slide show set to music, completed after third session (a $250 value)
- 20% discount on the purchase of custom photography books<p>
Families can choose an indoor studio session or an outdoor session shot at the lakefront park directly outside the studio. On-location shoots are available for an additional $100 fee. All three sessions must be used by the same family, and the three sessions must be used within two years.<p>
When Nicole Joelle's parents placed a slim, pink 110 camera into her 6-year-old hands, it was love at first sight. As she watched her first photos materialize underneath the chemicals of her 7th-grade darkroom, she knew her life would revolve around her passion. And it has. Since graduating from the Art Institute of Colorado, Nicole (or Nikki to her friends) has captured intimate images of families and young couples at Contemporary Photography while striking a subtle balance between her subjects and their environment. Family portraits pop out against a simple black background or studio setting, while engagement photos travel to sentimental locales to pick up the textured exterior of a red-brick wall or the peeling paint on an old storefront. At Contemporary Photography, Nicole presents a distinctly modern and mature take on boudoir sessions, framing skin and lace in soft folds of studio lighting. Her photo studio also hosts workshops with trained instructors, helping gets students past questions like "When should I use flash?" and "How do I Photoshop the lens cap out of my self-portrait?"
1112 Oakridge Dr.
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525