Flying is one of those modern advancements that the ancients could only dream about, just like using a Game Boy to scratch your back. Live in the present with this Groupon.
$129 for a hands-on flight package (a $267 value)
- 60-minute flight with a licensed professional instructor
- 20-minute ground lesson prior to the flight
- Pilot log book with instructor’s signature
- Certificate of completion
- Cockpit photo and video, available on CD and online<p>
The FAA-certified instructors at Continental Aviation have more than 60 years and 30,000 flight hours of combined experience, which they use to train aspiring aviators. Their fleet of Cessna and Piper aircraft operates out of Van Nuys Airport, hoisting student-teacher teams aloft in pursuit of certifications ranging from private pilot's licenses to instrument ratings, depending on the student's goals. Back on the ground, certified mechanics provide pilots with a wide range of services for personal aircraft, including general repairs and annual inspections that will look for any wear and tear and chart the vehicle's wingspan growth.