Mark Twain once called golf “a good walk spoiled,” due to the then-popular misconception that if you left a beautiful golf course out in the sun, it would fester and burst. Chip away at his ignorance with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a golf package for one (up to an $80.99 value)
- $75 for a golf package for two (up to a $161.98 value)
- $139 for a golf package for four (up to a $323.96 value)<p>
Each package includes the following:
- 18-hole round of golf with cart rental
- Bucket of range balls
- $10 voucher for lunch at Mulligan’s Grill, which serves a menu of all-beef franks ($3.99) and sandwiches ($5.99 and up) for lunch and omelets ($6.99 and up) in the morning
- One-month membership for each player to The Player Development Program (a $39 value), which includes unlimited range balls and free weekly clinics with Tim Ramos as well as the Groupon-enhanced perks of 25% off tee-time rates and 15% off merchandise at the pro shop.<p>
Continental Golf Course’s tee-time rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.<p>
Continental Golf Course
Palm fronds rustle in the breeze at Continental Golf Course, where players traverse a lush landscape of Bermuda grass under the gaze of a picturesque mountain peak in the distance. Designed by Greg H. Nash and Jeff D. Hardin, the relatively short layout surrounds two lakes, with water coming into play on multiple holes. On the 360-yard ninth hole—the course’s second most difficult—a narrow fairway leads to a small green protected by a right-side bunker and feral golf carts picketing for caddy status. The course's most challenging hole, the par-4 18th, presents a 340-yard dogleg right replete with intersecting waterways at the bend. Although the course lacks par 5s, the diverse landscape presents challenges for golfers of all stripes, from greenhorns to green-jacket holders.
Before or after rounds, golfers can refuel at the restaurant or drop by the driving range to stretch out their swings or employ the sage wisdom of an on-site golf pro during lessons.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-60 course
- Length of 3,766 yards
- Course rating of 58.4
- Slope rating of 85
- See the scorecard