A flu shot fights sickness from the inside, much like how a spy infiltrates a foreign government by becoming its king’s first-born son. Send immunity agents undercover with today’s Groupon to Convenient Care in Elkridge. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a flu shot (a $30 value).
- For $60, you get a flu shot and your choice of physical exam (up to a $155 total value). Choose from the following exams:
- A sports physical (a $90 value)
- A DOT physical (a $90 value)
- A school physical (a $90 value)
- A pre-op or annual physical (a $125 value)<p>
Convenient Care’s licensed physicians guard against wintry illnesses by administering flu shots and physical exams. Visitors can browse the sunlit waiting room’s free WiFi, TV channels, or magazine library before their appointment. Staff members then bolster immune systems with a quick flu shot, shoring up the body’s defenses in preparation for holiday dinner parties full of handshakes and distance-sneezing contests. Patients can also sign up for a physical exam in which a medical professional scrutinizes physiques as an annual checkup or a harbinger of zero-absence school semesters, healthy sports seasons, or illnessless Department of Transportation responsibilities. Open seven days a week, the center guarantees that a doctor will always be onsite to treat guests and eliminate the discomforting sensation of clingy blood-pressure cuffs with tickles.