All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· May 8, 2017
· February 23, 2017
· February 4, 2017
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two Children to Open Play with One Kids Cheese Pizza, Valid Monday-Friday
- Admission for Four Children to Open Play with Two Kids Cheese Pizzas, Valid Monday-Friday
- Admission for Two Children to Admission Open Play with One Kids Cheese Pizza, Valid Any Day
- Admission for Four Children to Admission Open Play with Two Kids Cheese Pizzas, Valid Any Day
- Six Unlimited Play Passes, Valid Monday-Friday
- Cool Party Package, Valid Monday-Friday
- Cool Party Package, Valid Any Day
Cool Party Package includes:
- Up to 10 kids
- Two hours in private party room
- Custom theme decorations
- Dedicated birthday entertainer and server
- Unlimited play time
- Unlimited refreshments
- 10 slices of pizza
- 10 snack bundles
- A bottle of wine for the adults
- 10 Free admission passes for the next visit
- A full service restaurant where parents can eat have a glass of wine and relax
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must sign waiver. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. For Party Option, additional $29.99 fee for each additional guest, Reservation Required for Party Option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
"Eat well. Play smart." is the tagline behind Cool-de-Sac. This indoor entertainment center has several spots in the US along with locations in Singapore, Qatar, and Mexico. That global flair is evident in the fun center's menu, whose options please both children's and adults' palates.
- Bruschetta: This Italian appetizer tops crostini with juicy chopped tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella cheese for a tasty starter.
- Seared-tuna salad: Fresh, sesame-pepper-crusted ahi is seared, then placed over a bed of mixed greens, onions, and tomatoes and drizzled with an Asian-style dressing.
- Churrasco: Chefs take this Latin American–style marinated and grilled steak and garnish it with sliced red onions, and chimichurri, then plate it beside vegetables and fries.
- Tots Plate: Created with little ones in mind, this plate features applesauce, Cheerios, and cubed cheddar cheese, along with diced, grilled chicken.
Like the carefully curated menu, Cool-de-Sac's play stations involved lots of research and collaboration with a team of experts. The result is a play space that's equal parts engaging and educational.
- Art: Kids can let their creativity and self-expression run free at this station, which also helps boost fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Coloring sheets, paints, and crayons are just a few of the arts and crafts supplies available, so there are nearly endless options for artistic masterpieces.
- Blocks: Designed to strengthen cognitive and fine motor skills, this station, like all of Cool-de-Sac's, is well stocked. Thousands of blocks in different colors, shapes and sizes mean kids can spent hours constructing structures. Kids can also visit the specialty project building tables to craft fashionable looks onto paper-doll silhouettes.
- Games: Most video games mean players remain sedentary. But not at Cool-de-Sac. This play station is stocked with Xbox and Kinect kiosks that promote constant movement, and often group play, too. Games range from sports, racing, and action options to a Dance Dance Revolution contest, ensuring children stay active while having fun.