For $3, today's side deal gets you $6 worth of all-natural frozen yogurt at Cool Harry's Yogurt Shop on Southwest 10th Street downtown.
- Uses local and fresh ingredients to create an all-natural flavor of the week
- Recent toppings have included marionberries, raspberries, and blueberries
- Choose from way small ($2.50) to larger ($5.25) sizes; toppings are extra ($0.75)
- Open Monday–Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sweet nectar. Visited Cool Harry's last week and had the joy of tasting the proprietor's raspberry froyo made from hand pureed raspberries. LOVE the all-natural policy at Cool Harry's. – Cora E., Yelp
- Cool Harry’s is perfectly positioned to quell all inner fires wrought by a surfeit of spices from the surrounding abundance of curries and peppers. And the Original Tart is about as basic as nonfat yogurt gets: a lemony-sour, resoundingly tangy swirl of chilly richness atop a foundation of seasonal fruit and berries. Initial reaction: surprise and delight. Lasting impression: unwavering loyalty. – John Chandler, Portland Monthly
599 SW 10th
Portland, Oregon 97205Get Directions