All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Ben Hogan called the pitching wedge “the equalizer” for its ability to rescue players from difficult lies and because he used it to enforce democracy. Add character to your clubs with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- For $35, you get a golf outing for two on Monday–Friday (up to a $78 value)
- For $45, you get a golf outing for two on a Saturday or Sunday (up to an $92 value)<p>
Each outing includes the following:
- 18 holes of golf for two, including cart rental (up to a $28 value each on weekdays, up to a $35 value each on weekends)
- Two large buckets of range balls (a $6 value each)
- Hot dog, bag of chips, and drink for two (a $5 value each)<p>
Cool Lake Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Weekend option available only after 11am on Saturday and Sunday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cool Lake Golf Club
A stone-lined creek and two ponds shape the layout at Cool Lake Golf Club, where golfers meander through a 6,008-yard circuit of 18 tricky greens. The creek cuts across four holes on the front nine before fanning out in a wishbone pattern on the back three, where it imperils the lives of golf balls and paper boats fashioned from scorecards. The longest hole on the course—the 590-yard, par-five fifth—is also the most difficult, featuring a dog-leg left and a second shot that must clear the creek to set up an approach. Before beginning their round, golfers can loosen up by hitting balls at the range or turning the ball-washer crank for several hours.
Course at a Glance:
- Par 70 course from the back tees
- Four sets of tees
- Length of 6,008 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 68.8 from the back tees
- Slope rating of 117 from the back tees