Golf is doubly relaxing because it's a calm game in the verdant outdoors and because there are no families there having feelings at you. Get a hole for one in this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $34 for a round of golf with cart for two, valid Monday–Friday (a $56 total value)
- $49 for a round of golf with cart for two, valid Saturday—Sunday after 11 a.m. (a $70 total value)
- $65 for a round of golf with cart for four, valid Monday–Friday (a $112 total value)
- $95 for a round of golf with cart for four, valid Saturday—Sunday after 11 a.m. (a $140 total value)
Cool Lake Golf Club
A stone-lined creek and two ponds shape the layout at Cool Lake Golf Club, where golfers meander through a 6,008-yard circuit of 18 tricky greens. The creek cuts across four holes on the front nine before fanning out in a wishbone pattern on the back three, where it imperils the lives of golf balls and paper boats fashioned from scorecards. The longest hole on the course—the 590-yard, par-five fifth—is also the most difficult, featuring a dog-leg left and a second shot that must clear the creek to set up an approach. Before beginning their round, golfers can loosen up by hitting balls at the range or turning the ball-washer crank for several hours.
Course at a Glance:
- Par 70 course from the back tees
- Four sets of tees
- Length of 6,008 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 68.8 from the back tees
- Slope rating of 117 from the back tees