What You'll Get
Tinted windows prevent bright sunlight from damaging your car’s upholstery and pale moonlight from making you fall in love with your steering column. Avoid glares with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for an interior-cleaning package (a $109 value)
- Vacuuming, shampooing, and cleaning of carpets and floor mats
- Conditioning of any leather and vinyl
- Dusting and cleansing of dashboard, vents, and paneling
- Protectant and cleaning for seats
- Inside window washing<p>
$79 for a basic interior- and exterior-cleaning package (a $179 value). Includes everything from the first option plus the following:
- Exterior glazed buff and wax
- Cleaning of interior and exterior windows and mirrors
- Cleaning and polishing of chrome or metal trim
- Cleaning of doorjambs
- Rims and tires
- Spot cleaning of upholstery<p>
$90 for a complete bumper-to-bumper VIP detail (a $225 value). This includes everything from the first and second options plus the following:
- Engine cleaning, degreasing, and shine
- Tar and sap removal
- Paint sealant<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Extra $20 fee for SUVs. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cooler In The Shade
The technicians at Cooler In The Shade polish and protect cars and trucks with detailing services and electronics-installation upgrades. With a perfectionist’s eye for detail, techs can use 3M paint-protection film to block out detrimental glare from the sun and headlights with window tinting, which also deflects harmful road debris. Security and remote-starter systems from ScyTek Electronics pack basic automobile functions into pocket-size key fobs, allowing drivers to warm up their vehicles and dashboard espresso brewers while remaining indoors.