Classes focus on reducing clients’ accent as well as teaching them how to pronounce words correctly and speak clearly
What You'll Get
- Karaoke speech is a method that uses singing to help people reduce their accent and teach them how to apply proven-effective techniques so that they can be understood
- Classes are suitable for:
- People with heavy accents
- People who speak too fast
- People who speak too loud
- People who speak too soft
- People who run one sentence into another without a break
- People who show no emotions in their speech
- People who speak all day in their throats
- People who have obnoxious voices
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Offer also valid for Skype or Facetime sessions. Reservation required. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Cooper Studios
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We use the most up-to-date equipment. We work with tone deaf singers, as well as Grammy & Juno award winners. We also teach by Skype. We teach live performances and a technique that allows you to sing 6 to 9 hours with no strain. You can gain confidence while having fun. Make friends. Learn mic technique, produce a music video and original shows.
Do you provide any materials? What should your students expect to bring? We supply the sound system. Use youtube so the student doesn't have to bring songs or lyrics. Provide green screen and professional video camera for music videos. E-mail students recordings to show their progress. The student doesn't need to bring in anything.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? There were no pop teachers around. Mostly classical teachers. Pop and classical don't work well. I sang with my own pop band for 18 years. Young people need some direction. There a lot of scammers out there. I felt they needed some direction about singing and the business.
What do you love most about your job? I am surrounded by music all day. It makes me happy. I love my students. I get to learn the latest songs out there from my students.