Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a shooting lesson for one ($119.90 value)
- $99 for the above package for two ($239.80 value)
Each participant receives:
- Two hours of combined range time and strategic-shooting instruction
- Use of a .22-caliber handgun
- 100 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and ear protection Those who wish to bring their own handguns may do so, but they must also provide their own ammunition. For dates and times, look for the "Next Step" class on the [schedule](http://www.ccwmich.com/class-schedule.php).
Copper Creek Shooting Academy
For more than 20 years, Copper Creek Shooting Academy's resident instructor and lifelong hunter, Mark Pelfrense, has shared his expertise in shooting skills with first-time and seasoned students alike. In building his business, he also recruited the talents of fellow instructors, comprising two attorneys and two former members of the US Navy and Marine Corps. At several local facilities, they focus on safe weapon handling while still creating a fun and comfortable environment.