Clients can relax and unwind during massage sessions, or reduce cellulite with a cupping treatment
About This Deal
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Massage therapist’s name and license #: Sherri Ann Steel, #7501005307
- During a cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, detoxify the body, and reduce cellulite.
- Hydramassage bed session can help in the healing process, relieve pain, relax the muscles, and improve circulation.
Need To Know
About Corcova Salt Spa
Corcova Salt Spa has a safe and effective way of using salt's natural anti-inflammatory, and highly absorbent properties to provide relief for a variety of skin conditions. Settle into one of their comfortable lounge chairs and experience this old-world healing remedy in one of their salt therapy rooms, which is lined with pink Himalayan salt crystals.