All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 2, 2013
Reviewed August 20, 2013
Reviewed 4 days ago
What You'll Get
When Atlantis fell, the only survivors were its golfers, whose vast knowledge of water hazards saw them to safety. Hone game-saving skills with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $32 for an 18-hole round of golf for two including one cart rental and two medium buckets of range balls, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $78 value)
- $38 for an 18-hole round of golf for two including one cart rental and two medium buckets of range balls, valid Saturday–Sunday (up to an $82 value)
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf for four including two cart rentals and four medium buckets of range balls, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $156 value)
- $75 for an 18-hole round of golf for four including two cart rentals and four medium buckets of range balls, valid Saturday–Sunday (up to a $164 value)
- $98 for three 30-minute private golf lessons for up to two (up to a $225 value)
During private lessons, PGA professional Jacob Marta aims to impart a competitive edge and greater enjoyment of golf to his students as he works to improve their game and lower their scores. Through on-course instruction, Jacob also helps players transition their swing from the driving range to the tee.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 6, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cordova Golf Course
Since 1958, players have migrated to Cordova Golf Course in order to try their hands, woods, and putters at the public course's 18 holes and to calibrate their swings at the driving range or with lessons. PGA professional Jacob Marta tailors swing instruction to an individual's needs and physical limitations, helping golfers attain their own natural, repeatable swing motion. Creating a comfortable, encouraging atmosphere, Jacob also takes his instruction onto the course, where he helps players knock strokes off their scorecards. The same atmosphere extends to junior clinics, in which youngsters can learn all facets of the game, including rules and basic etiquette.
Spanning about 4,832 yards, the course challenges golfers of all skill levels with well placed trees and three lakes boasting the combined gravitational pull of a small planet. A smooth cart path allows players to ferry their clubs swiftly from hole to hole, or head over to the clubhouse to catch barbecue and beer at Hacker's Bar-N-Grill. Cordova Golf Course also facilitates a new game called FootGolf, a golf-like sport played with a soccer ball. Players must kick the ball across the course, looking to sink it in an oversized hole.