Trained technicians zap fuzz during 15- to 60-minute laser hair-removal sessions with Cutera CoolGlide equipment
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Appointments typically last 15 to 30 minutes for small areas, 30 to 45 minutes for medium areas, and 45 to 60 minutes for large areas.
- Six to ten treatments are typically needed to remove 80%–100% of unwanted hair.
- While safe on all skin types, including darker skin tones and tanned skin, the treatment is not effective on grey or light red hair. And it’s also ineffective on white, light, or medium blond hair. Sessions are moderately effective on dark blond or auburn hair.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Call (901) 507-4400 to cancel or reschedule. Safe & effective for all skin types. Not valid for women who are pregnant/breastfeeding. No metal screws or plates near the treated areas. Valid only for listed treatment areas. Appointment required. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cordova Medical & CosMedic Solutions
With credentials from the Tennessee Department of Health and eight years of experience as one of the US medical leaders on President George W. Bush's healthcare-advisory committee, Dr. Marc Crupie guides a team of medical professionals and aesthetics specialists at Cordova Medical & CosMedic Solutions. With over 25 years as a family physician in Memphis, Dr. Crupie's expertise continues to expand each year, as he seeks out advancements in his field and administers new procedures as they are developed, including Botox and lipotherapy, as well as vein-removal and dermal-filler procedures.
As a full-service family medical center and cosmetic laser office, Cordova Medical & CosMedic Solutions offers specialized treatments in advanced medical, laser, and aesthetic services. Aesthetic and laser treatments are performed by a qualified team of licensed aestheticians. Technicians use Cutera lasers to assist clients with treatments ranging from hair removal to skin rejuvenation by controlling intense beams of light. Technicians also work with a Diamond Head Microdermabrasion machine to help clients get cleaner, softer, fresher, younger looking skin.