Smooth out the kinks with today’s Groupon: $30 gets you a chiropractic consultation, exam, and adjustment at CORE Chiropractic, a $180 value. By smoothing out the kinks, we don't mean reconciling differences between the Davies brothers; chiropractic medicine can relieve a plethora of ailments, including chronic pain, lower-back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, numbness or tingling in the legs, migraines, and more.
Conveniently located near the Galleria, CORE has office hours suitable for working professionals, so scheduling your appointment shouldn't be a problem. The efficient chiropractors take extra time to address all of your concerns and are happy to answer any questions during the initial consultation.
If the doctor believes you can be helped with chiropractic treatments, he will perform a thorough examination to determine the best course of action. If spinal x-rays are needed to diagnose your complaint, they are included with your Groupon. Your adjustment will either take place right after the examination, or be scheduled for a later date, depending on the doctor's decision. Your proposed treatment plan will always be carefully explained, making CORE perfect for those new to chiropractic medicine.
Citysearchers give core a perfect five stars:
- After a couple of sessions I began to feel less pain and stiffness. The process continued and each time he talked to me about how I was doing. Today I am so much better that I routinely engage in activities I have not been able to do for close to a year. – Training
As children, we learn that the knee-bone’s connected to the thigh-bone, and the thigh-bone’s connected to the hip-bone. After that, it gets a bit hazy. Fortunately, we’ve compiled this helpful list of reminders so you can keep it all straight.
- The head-bone’s connected to the eye-bone.
- The belt loop’s connected to the windmill.
- The Zapruder Film is connected to the Trilateral Commission.
- The Facebook is connected to the productivity meeting at 10 o’clock.
- The glass eye isn’t connected to anything; it’s just kind of in there.
1770 St James Pl
Houston, Texas 77056Get Directions