The practice of chiropractors encourages the human body’s ability to heal itself without the use of surgery or medication
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Brett Lukas graduated from Sherman College of Chiropractic where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2014. Over the last 6 years, Dr. Lukas has gained extensive knowledge and experience from caring for hundreds of people per week with a variety of health issues from headache, insomnia, and anxiety to digestive problems, reproductive organ issues, or hormone imbalances.
- Chiropractic care with Dr. Lukas benefits not only those in pain, but athletes, business executives, pregnant moms, and even babies.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
The Fine Print
About Core Chiropractic
Our approach is simple. We believe that health is among our most valuable possessions. And while we generally meet people after they’ve lost their health, our commitment is two-fold:
1. Relief. When many people seek chiropractic care they have one goal: RELIEF! Our approach is to:
Uncover the underlying cause of the health problem
Suggest a care plan to produce the fastest results possible
Offer ways patients can participate in their recovery
Explain the value of post-symptomatic wellness care
2. Wellness. We encourage our practice members to achieve the highest levels of health they can. Through educational opportunities (like this website), we hope to communicate the value of ongoing chiropractic care. Our desire is to see our practice members abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favor of the emerging wellness model.
Regardless of your health goals, please understand that we see ourselves as mere servants. You’re the boss! It’s your body, your health and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest chiropractic care possible, and it’s up to you to decide how much of it you want.