Cryotherapy sessions can help reduce chronic pain and inflammations, as well as increase energy levels
About This Deal
- About the treatment: Cryogenic air created by a hyper-cooling process floods the chamber, causing the air temperature to drop between -166 to -220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Benefits may include acceleration of muscle recovery, reduction of inflammation, and a rush of endorphins.
- Average length of session: 2?3 minutes
- Clients can choose their own music to listen to during their session
- Certified Cryotherapy Technicians are on hand to provide additional personalized care
Need To Know
About Core Cryo
Upon its establishment in 2019, Core Cryo was among the first of its kind in Ohio thanks to its innovative wellness therapies. The spa goes beyond a traditional healing process by providing modern treatments aimed at each clients' physical and mental health. By utilizing a spectrum of new-fashioned technologies—including targeted area cryotherapy, Cryoskin contouring, whole-body cryotherapy, and floatation therapy—clients may catalyze their relief from chronic pain or athletic strains in a tranquil environment.