Cryotherapy sessions can help reduce chronic pain and inflammations, as well as increase energy levels
What You'll Get
- About the treatment: Cryogenic air created by a hyper-cooling process floods the chamber, causing the air temperature to drop between -166 to -220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Benefits may include acceleration of muscle recovery, reduction of inflammation, and a rush of endorphins.
- Average length of session: 2–3 minutes
- Clients can choose their own music to listen to during their session
- Certified Cryotherapy Technicians are on hand to provide additional personalized care
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment suggested, walk-ins welcome. Upon arrival, waiver must be signed. Must be over 14 years of age and have parental, written consent. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Core Cryo
Upon its establishment in 2019, Core Cryo was among the first of its kind in Ohio thanks to its innovative wellness therapies. The spa goes beyond a traditional healing process by providing modern treatments aimed at each clients' physical and mental health. By utilizing a spectrum of new-fashioned technologies—including targeted area cryotherapy, Cryoskin contouring, whole-body cryotherapy chambers, and floatation therapy—clients may catalyze their relief from chronic pain or athletic strains in a tranquil environment.