All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 12, 2017
· Reviewed January 14, 2017
· Reviewed October 31, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $40 for 8 kickboxing boot-camp classes; classes are twice a week ($80 value)
- $77 for 16 kickboxing boot-camp classes; classes are twice a week ($160 value)
- $50 for one month of unlimited kickboxing boot camp ($100 value)
- $97.50 for two months of unlimited kickboxing boot camp ($200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Registration required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Core Fitness by Marika
Personal trainer Marika is well-versed in both the physical and mental aspects of getting fit. She believes in a whole-body approach to wellness: the workouts at her studio combine kickboxing, strength training, and some yoga for a balanced approach. She also believes that positive reinforcement is an important aspect of helping clients succeed, so her gym is focused on pumping up self-esteem as well as muscles.