Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 50 units of Dysport or 1 ML syringe of Restylane
About This Deal
Professionals inject Restylane to smooth out lines and tighten skin for men and women. Dysport to relax wrinkle forming muscles.
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Silk injections: lips and wrinkles around the mouth
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Lyft injections: cheeks and smile lines
- Typical treatment area for Restylane Refyne injections: laugh lines
- Typical treatment area for Restylane Defyne injections: deep laugh lines
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
Need To Know
About Core Hydration and Wellness
Core Hydration and Wellness, consists of board-certified nurse practitioners and physicians in aesthetics and family practice. The staff at Core Hydration and Wellness perform rejuvenating nonsurgical treatments, all of which leave patients with little to no downtime.
- Cosmetic injections: Botox and Dysport injections help relax wrinkle-forming muscles, and dermal fillers plump fine lines, cheeks, and lips. Body sculpting: radio-frequency technology to target stubborn fat deposits and reduce the body's overall circumference.
- Dermaplaning: By gliding a small blade across the surface of the face, technicians remove peach fuzz and dead skin cells for better penetration of skin-care products and smooth, even makeup application.
- Chemical peels: They improve the appearance and texture of the complexion by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.