Clients receive access to weight loss consultation and five or ten lipotropic B12 injections that help boost metabolism
About This Deal
Physician Supervised Weight Loss Program:
- Full Medical Exam by the board-certified practitioner
- One-month prescription of appetite suppressant
- 5 or 10 Lipotropic injections for energy and fat burning
Diet and exercise counseling
Lipotropic nutrients may help with weight loss by breaking down fat during the metabolic process. These nutrients promote the exploration and burning of fat from the liver for extra energy, thereby promoting liver health.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
Need To Know
About Core Hydration and Wellness
Core Hydration and Wellness, consists of board-certified nurse practitioners and physicians in aesthetics and family practice. The staff at Core Hydration and Wellness perform rejuvenating nonsurgical treatments, all of which leave patients with little to no downtime.
- Cosmetic injections: Botox and Dysport injections help relax wrinkle-forming muscles, and dermal fillers plump fine lines, cheeks, and lips. Body sculpting: radio-frequency technology to target stubborn fat deposits and reduce the body's overall circumference.
- Dermaplaning: By gliding a small blade across the surface of the face, technicians remove peach fuzz and dead skin cells for better penetration of skin-care products and smooth, even makeup application.
- Chemical peels: They improve the appearance and texture of the complexion by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.