Dynamic power yoga flow of Vinyasa-style poses combined with breathing exercises, uplifting music, and heat energize the body and mind
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The studio offers various yoga classes including Yoga Sculpt, C1, C2, and Hot Power Fusion
- Classes are designed for participants of all ages and experience levels
- What to bring: a bottle of water, towel, and a yoga mat
- Classes range from 60–75 minutes in length
- View the schedule
- Students new to CorePower Yoga will also receive an additional week of free classes. Find a studio near you
- Not valid in San Francisco, East Bay, South Bay, NYC, Honolulu, Boston, Virginia, DC, and Bethesda studios, for a full list of excluded studios please click here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; membership expires 30 days from activation date. Not valid in San Francisco, East Bay, South Bay, NYC, Honolulu, Boston, Virginia, DC, and Bethesda studios, for a full list of excluded studios please click here. Valid for new clients or any customer who has not visited CorePower Yoga for 6 months prior to September 12, 2019 and does not have a remaining class package (packages include membership, class packs, Gilt, LivingSocial, or previous Groupon from February 8–May 7, 2019. Must redeem in-studio. Deal cannot be used to purchase a gift card. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About CorePower Yoga
CorePower Yoga (CPY) is an intensely physical workout rooted in the mindfulness of yoga. Through a variety of yoga classes – including the unique CorePower Yoga Sculpt - convenient times and more than 200+ studio locations, CorePower offers something for everyone. CorePower Yoga classes are taught by passionate and encouraging certified yoga instructors who take a typical yoga practice and dial up the intensity.