Have fun learning how to re-create a painting from the comfort of your own home with easy and fun step-by-step instruction.
What You'll Get
- During the event the participant can unleash their creativity, creating a painting with an instructor’s help.
- Events take place on Zoom.
- Times: 6–8 p.m.
- Click here to see the calendar for upcoming events
- Supplies not included; suggested supplies:
- Canvas (suggests size 11x14 for a rectangle or 12x12 for a square)
- Acrylic paints (red, blue, yellow, black, and white, brown optional or “mix your own”)
- Paint brushes (one flat headed brush, one round brush, and one fine point brush)
- Paper towels
- Disposable cup for rinsing brushes
- Paper plate or paint palette
- Table covering (disposable table cloth or garbage bag is fine)
- Apron (not required; an old T-shirt can be used instead)
- Easel (not required; the canvas can lay flat)
- Adult beverages (wine, beer, or cocktails; this is optional)
- The supplies can be purchased at Michael’s or Joann’s with curbside pickup. Guests can use their own supplies if they already have some.
The Fine Print
About Corks and Canvas Events
Corks and Canvas Events is comprised of an inspired group of artistic types who have shared their love of art and wine for the past 10 years with thousands of painters throughout Washington State. They’ve partnered with local wineries, restaurants, brewpubs and distilleries to bring their guests a true taste of the Pacific Northwest. During this time, their virtual events will continue to inspire artful living and spark creativity at home.